Welcome to the Zimbabwe Partnership Trust Website
On 12 July 2011 a new charitable trust came into being to bring help to the poorest and most vulnerable members of Zimbabwean society.
The Trust aims to work together with other Christian individuals, Churches, and organisations both in Zimbabwe and the UK in achieving its aims.
The goals of the trust are:
- To provide training and resources for Christians in Zimbabwe.
- To alleviate poverty in the short term by sending material aid and practical assistance.
- To reduce dependence on aid in the longer term by assisting with livelihood projects and sustainable agriculture schemes.
- To give particular help to Pastors and church leaders to help them to come to a closer understanding of scripture, and countering error.
- To help with the rescue and care of orphans.
The Trust is registered with the Charity Commission – Registration no. 1164769